Episode 115: Spreading Rewilding Awareness And Advocacy Via Journeys With Purpose
- Working with Doug and Kris Tompkins in Ibera National Park
- Projects in Carpathia and other locations
- East, Southern, and West Africa
- Diversity, social equity, and social justice
“People in business who don’t think they can do this, who don’t think they can contribute, they can absolutely pivot business skills, corporate skills, organizational leadership skills to rewilding and bring great success to it. Because in a way you’re often applying the same principles: good old-fashioned marketing, good old-fashioned communications, and it does work. It’s just a case of persisting really hard and fast at it.” ~Duncan Grossart
- Visit Journeys With Purpose
- See Duncan’s talk – “Rewilding, and Why It Matters”
- Learn more about flagship journeys and bespoke journeys
- Download: “Transformative Journeys In Wild Nature” (PDF)
- Download Episode 115 Transcript (PDF)
Director of Digital Outreach (D.O.D.O.) for The Rewilding Institute
Host and Producer of the Rewilding Earth Podcast
Jack started Rewilding work as Executive Director of Sky Island Alliance in the mid-1990’s, organizing the Sky Island Wildlands Network design, ripping up illegal roads on forest service lands, installing wolf acclimatization pens on Ted Turner’s Ladder Ranch & conducting howling surveys to help make way for the final stage of the Lobo reintroduction program in the Southwest.
Through the years, Jack has worked with Dave Foreman and the Rewilding Gang to further Rewilding initiatives and education.